Enter your Information below
Milton Heating and Air Conditioning Services offers a full range of HVAC Maintenance Plan that will help you keep up with maintaining the performance of your equipment. From priority service to regular maintenance and repair discounts, you’ll be able to select one that matches your specific needs and budget. If you haven’t enrolled to our Maintenance Plan yet, now’s a great time to get started as the majority of defects and damages can be prevented through regular maintenance, which also keeps your HVAC system’s warranty in place as well as ensure the longevity of its lifespan.
VIP Service Status – We will prioritize you concerns and expedite our service.
Personal HVAC Technician – You get to have your own trusted technician.
Live Customer Service – Our customer service is available 24/7 so you will be assisted any time of the day.
And more importantly, you’ll be able to save money and time. A well-maintained heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment runs more efficiently, thus, saving you from expensive repairs and long waits for service.
HVAC systems are composed of multiple mechanical and electrical components; therefore, regular maintenance is a must to ensure the safety of its owners as well as maximize the lifespan of the equipment. When you enroll to our maintenance plan or after care program, we will provide you your own personal technician who will regularly conduct homevisits, at your most convenient time. During these visits, your technician will go through a list of items that need to be inspected, repaired and cleaned. They will also provide professional recommendations when repairs are no longer enough and replacements are required.
– Routinary evaluation of the HVAC units’ electrical components as well as replacing batteries
– Regular inspection of insulation on refrigerant lines leading into the house
– Scanning for correct amount of refrigerant and testing for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
– Filter replacement
– Inspection of Carbon Monoxide detectors
– Cleaning and maintenance of air conditioner coils and coil fins
– Inspection of condensate drains
– Oiling and lubricating motors and moving parts
– Examining the accuracy of the thermostat
– Cleaning all parts of the equipment from debris
– Inspection of fan motor, blowers, and blades
– Inspection of the all the heating components like heat pump, burner, and the ignition system
– Checking for gas leaks, water leaks and molds
And many more!
HVAC maintenance will not only keep your units running efficiently, when done regularly, it will also help the technicians detect potential issues at their earliest stage including safety concerns that could endanger the people using them. Moreover, many of these HVAC issues manifest early warning signs that only trained and experienced technicians can detect so it is important to have a routinary checkup even when you do not notice anything unusual on your equipment.
By having your HVAC system serviced by experts from Milton Heating and Air Conditioning Service on a regular basis, you will be able to avoid possible threats to you and your loved ones’ safety as well as to your property. Since our technicians are fully-trained and equipped to handle any HVAC system malfunction, expect us to provide you the highest quality service and value for your money.